Adige bike path
The journey begins in Bolzano, a city rich in history, influenced by Germanic culture and surrounded by the Alps. Take some time to visit Piazza Walther and the narrow central alleys, or visit the museum where the Otzi mummy is kept.
Verona is the arrival point of the trip: if you want to rent bicycles from Itinera Bike, you can reach Bolzano by train in a couple of hours or take advantage of a minibus transfer.
Overnight in Bolzano.
The bicycle itinerary goes South along the verdant Adige valley and crosses immense fields planted with honeycombs and vineyards, always on a flat bike path. Along the way, the village of Egna, an ancient market town with beautiful streets flanked by arcades, deserves a visit. Finally we arrive in Trento, a city where history and modernity coexist perfectly.
Overnight in Trento.
Leave Trento and continue pedaling along the Adige river, in an area dotted with castles, towers and forts, such as the mighty Beseno Castle, which dominates the valley from the top of a hill. We recommend a small detour to visit the beautiful historic center of Rovereto, made up of narrow alleys permeated by a medieval atmosphere. The itinerary continues South, through the town of Ala, with its beautiful noble palaces, and finally arrives at the small village of Rivalta, the destination of the day.
Overnight in Rivalta.
The cycle path runs along the wildest stretch of the Val d’Adige. The valley becomes narrower, guarded by high mountains, the rarest towns and the valley floor covered with immense vineyards surrounded by woods. The route passes through the spectacular Chiusa dell’Adige, a canyon with high walls, and then leaves the cycle path and heads towards Lake Garda. In Bardolino we finally touch the blue waters of the lake, and finally we return to Verona following the Adige cycle path.
If you rented the bikes with us, bring them back today.
Overnight in Verona.
The Adige bike path SELF GUIDED (Travel Package, 5 days, 4 nights, 3 days by bike)
495,00 € Accommodation in double room
610,00 € Accommodation in single room
Included costs of insurance and booking handling: 20,00 €
Deposit 80,00 €
To book, pay deposit and extras online. Balance has to be paid up to 21 days before departure (we’ll send you a link after your online booking).
2 people minimum
• 4 nights with breakfast at Hotel***/**** or quality BB (in Bolzano, Trento, Rivalta Verona)
• 3 itineraries by bike: GPX tracks and PDF road book
• 3 days of luggage transfer
• Telephonic assistance 24/7
• Medical and luggage insurance
- Bike rental (see extra)
- City taxes
- Anything not listed among the included services
+ 50.00 € /person For 3 days of hybrid bike rental, including lock, helmet and bag (delivery in Verona)
+ 75.00 € /person For 3 days of Kalkhoff e-bike rental, including lock, helmet and bag (delivery in Verona)
+ 245.00 € /group For minivan transfer of people, luggage and bikes from Verona to Bolzano (DAY 1) for 1–4 people
- Every Tuesday from April to October 2021 (Book at least 30 days before departure!)
- Check all documents of the travel contract.
- Book online up to 30 days before departure: you pay the deposit (about 20% of the cost of the tour) and the extras.
- We’ll send you a link for the payment of the balance.
- Balance has to be paid up to 21 days before departure. In this moment we activate the cancellation insurance.
- All done, get ready for your Bike Holidays! 🙂