Bike and boat to Venice
Individual arrival in Verona. Bike fitting (if rental included).
Overnight in Verona.
In the morning we wait for you at the shop for the bike fitting.
From Verona we head east following the river Adige, cycling on bike paths and narrow country roads. We stop in Cologna Veneta, city of the delicious mandorlato (nougat) and then we get to Montagnana, a small medieval city surrounded by well-preserved old walls.
Overnight in Montagnana.
We leave Montagnana and ride towards the smooth profile of Euganean Hills, among cultivated fields in the countryside and by sinuous channels. We’ll cross the village of Este. Park your bike and enjoy a walk in the square with its cafes and under the shadow of big trees in the beautiful park of the castle. Pedaling to Padua, you can visit Monselice, Catajo castle, Valsanzibio monumental garden… Once arrived, we’ll come and pick up the bikes. Enjoy your evening in Padua!
Overnight in Padua.
Today we’ll enjoy a slow mini-cruise on Brenta’s waters: a river of Villas.
The boat passes through nine swivelling bridges and five locks. It stops at Villa Foscari known as La Malcontenta, Villa Widmann in Mira and Villa Pisani in Stra for guided visits. If you like, book the optional lunch at the famous restaurant Il Burchiello in Oriago, where the barge moors. The mini-cruise concludes its trip in Venice, right in front of San Marco church. What a fantastic scenario!
Overnight in Mestre.
Bike and boat to Venice SELF GUIDED (Travel Package, 5 days, 4 nights, 2 days by bike, 1 day by boat)
570,00 € Accommodation in double room
690,00 € Accommodation in single room
Included costs of insurance and booking handling: 20,00 €
Deposit 100, 00 €
To book, pay deposit and extras online. Balance has to be paid up to 21 days before departure (we’ll send you a link after your online booking).
2 people minimum
• 4 nights with breakfast at Hotel***/**** or quality BB
• 2 itineraries by bike: GPX tracks and PDF road book
• Full day cruise on Burchiello boat, with 2 visits of Villas
• 3 days of luggage transfer
• Telephonic assistance 24/7
• Medical and luggage insurance
- Bike rental (see extra)
- City taxes
- Anything not listed among the included services
+ 40.00 € /person For 2 days of hybrid bike rental, including lock, helmet and bag; picked up in Padua on DAY 3
+ 65.00 € /person For 2 days of Kalkhoff e-bike rental, including lock, helmet and bag, picked up in Padua on DAY 3
- Every Tuesday from May to September 2021 (Book at least 30 days before departure!)
- Check all documents of the travel contract.
- Book online up to 30 days before departure: you pay the deposit (about 20% of the cost of the tour) and the extras.
- We’ll send you a link for the payment of the balance.
- Balance has to be paid up to 21 days before departure. In this moment we activate the cancellation insurance.
- All done, get ready for your Holidays! 🙂
…Are you late and you want to book? Give us a call!