The ring of the Euganean Hills SELF
Individual arrival at Rovolon (PD)
Bike fitting (if rental included), overnight at Tenuta Costigliola farmhouse.
The itinerary explores the Western sector of the Euganean Hills. Here the cycle path crosses the cultivated countryside following water streams that flow at the base of the hills, a sparsely populated area immersed in tranquility.
We stop in Este, a lively village dominated by the Carrarese Castle and its beautiful green park. We follow the sinuous course of the Bisatto canal up to the medieval village of Monselice: here we leave the bikes and walk to Villa Duodo, from where we admire the remarkable landscape of the Venetian countryside. Finally, a few kilometers divide us from Arquà Petrarca, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, where the famous poet spent the last years of his life.
Overnight at Hotel Villa del Poeta*** in Arquà Petrarca.
The cycle path continues in the Eastern sector of the Euganean Hills initially following the Battaglia canal, once used by Venetian nobles to reach their summer residences. There are numerous villas that we cross along the way, including the Lispida Castle, Villa Selvatico and the Catajo Castle. We head towards the Abbey of Praglia, permeated by an ancient atmosphere: a true friar guides us to discover its wonderful cloisters. After a few kilometers we reach Villa dei Vescovi, built in a dominant position on a small hill, and visit its richly frescoed rooms.
Then, following the cycle path, we return back to Tenuta Costigliola farmhouse in Rovolon. Goodbye!
The ring of the Euganean Hills SELF GUIDED (Travel package, 3 days, 2 nights)
169,00 € Accommodation in Double room
195,00 € Accommodation in Single room
Included costs of insurance and booking handling: 10,00 €
Deposit 30,00 €
To book, pay deposit and extras online. Balance has to be paid up to 21 days before departure (we’ll send you a link after your online booking).
• 1 night with breakfast at Tenuta Costigliola
• 1 night with breakfast at Hotel Villa del Poeta ***
• 2 cycling routes: GPX tracks, PDF road book
• Telephonic assistance 24/7
• Medical and luggage insurance
• CANCELLATION INSURANCE (read all details)
- Bike rental (see extra)
- Delivery at the Hotel (see extra)
- Luggage transfer (see extra)
- City taxes
- Anything not listed among the included services
+ 40.00 € /person For 2 days of hybrid bike rental, including lock, helmet and bag, delivered and collected at the Hotel
+ 65.00 € /person For 2 days of Kalkhoff e-bike rental, including lock, helmet and bag, delivered and collected at the Hotel
+ 60,00 € /group Bike delivery and pick up at the beginning of the tour
+ 80,00 € /group Luggage transfer, 2 days
- The ring of the Euganean Hills PROGRAM
- On Friday from April to October 2021 (Book 30 days before departure!)
- Check all documents of the travel contract.
- Book online up to 30 days before departure: you pay the deposit (about 20% of the cost of the tour) and the extras.
- We’ll send you a link for the payment of the balance.
- Balance has to be paid up to 21 days before departure. In this moment we activate the cancellation insurance.
- All done, get ready for your Holidays! 🙂
…Are you late and you want to book? Give us a call!