Franciacorta and Lake Iseo
Individual arrival in Franciacorta.
Bike fitting (if rental included).
Dinner and overnight at Cascina Clarabella.
After having pedaled on the fascinating white roads we go up slightly in altitude to reach the heart of Franciacorta. We find ourselves surrounded by the countryside planted with vines and corn, an area dotted with medieval villages and castles. We make a brief stop at the Olivetana Abbey of San Nicola, then we pass the castles of Passirano, Paderno and Bornato. On our way back to the farmhouse we stop at a prestigious winery to taste the wines of Franciacorta. The day ends with a walk through the paths surrounded by the water of the Sebino peat bogs, where nature reigns untouched.
Dinner at local restaurant and overnight in Cascina Clarabella.
We leave our farmhouse and cycle through the country roads of Franciacorta, often flanked by cypresses and surrounded by vineyards. We cross prestigious wineries, historic villas and old farmhouses up to Rovato, a small town built on the slopes of Monte Orfano. We visit the Quistini Castle, a 16th century mansion that houses a collection of over 1,500 varieties of roses: in May, flowering will give an explosion of colors.
The route runs alongside the verdant Monte Orfano, crosses the village of Adro and then heads towards Lake Iseo following the Oglio river. The return to the farm follows the coast of Lake Iseo, with great views of the high mountains that are reflected in the blue waters of the lake.
Divine Franciacorta (Travel Package, 3 days, 2 nights, 2 days by bike)
365,00 € Accommodation in Double room
413,00 € Accommodation in Single room
Included costs of insurance and booking handling: 15,00 € /person
Deposit 60,00 €
To book, pay deposit and extras online. Balance has to be paid up to 21 days before departure (we’ll send you a link after your online booking).
• 2 nights with breakfast at Cascina Clarabella farmhouse
• 1 dinner at the hotel, 3-course menu, including water, glass of wine and coffee
• 1 dinner at a typical restaurant, 3-course menu, including water, glass of wine and coffee
• City taxes
• 2 cycling routes
• 1 tour leader by bike
• Guided visit of the Quistini Castle
• Visit of the Sebino Torbiere Nature Reserve
• 1 Franciacorta wine tasting (3 glasses)
• Medical and luggage insurance
• CANCELLATION INSURANCE (read all details)
– Bike rental (see extra)
– 2 Lunches
– Anything not listed among the included services
+ 40.00 € /person For 2 days of hybrid bike rental, including lock, helmet and bag, delivered and collected at the Hotel
+ 65.00 € /person For 2 days of Kalkhoff e-bike rental, including lock, helmet and bag, delivered and collected at the Hotel
- 28–30 May 2021 (Book before April 28th)
- 23–25 July 2021 (Book before June 23rd)
- Check all documents of the travel contract.
- Book online up to 30 days before departure: you pay the deposit (about 20% of the cost of the tour) and the extras.
- We’ll send you a link for the payment of the balance.
- Balance has to be paid up to 21 days before departure. In this moment we activate the cancellation insurance.
- All done, get ready for your Holidays! 🙂
…Are you late and you want to book? Give us a call!