Lessinia Gravel Weekend
Individual arrival in Verona.
Bike fitting (if included).
Dinner in Verona and overnight at Residenza Pietra di Verona.
The itinerary leaves Verona following the dirt roads that first flank the Adige river, and then proceeds into the large cultivated countryside up to the base of the hills. The route climbs and descends from the hills offering great views over the Val d’illasi, then follows the valley floor crossing vineyards and cherry fields. The road begins to climb more markedly and reaches the first pastures of the Lessini: the first day ends here, in a small village immersed in the silence of Lessinia.
Dinner and overnight at Locanda Via Verde.
You start pedaling uphill immediately, refreshed by the crisp mountain air. We soon reach the white roads of the plateau and follow them, between immense panoramas and the only noise of our wheels on the gravel. There will be the opportunity to savor a cold beer and eat typical dishes in a classic mountain refuge before heading down to Verona. The descent is exciting, on the crest of the hills, with sweeping views over the plain and the city. Let’s go back to Verona crossing the Valpantena, with a surprise ending.
Lessinia Gravel Weekend (Travel package, 3 days, 2 nights, 2 days by bike)
295,00 € Accommodation in Double room
365,00 € Accommodation in Single room
Deposit 50,00 €
To book, pay deposit and extras online. Balance has to be paid up to 21 days before departure (we’ll send you a link after your online booking).
• 1 overnight stay with breakfast at the Pietra di Verona Residence in Verona
• 1 overnight with breakfast at the Locanda Via Verde in Lessinia
• 1 dinner in Restaurant in Verona (3-door menu, water, coffee, a glass of wine included)
• 1 dinner at the Locanda Via Verde
• 2 days luggage transport
• City taxes
• 1 guide by bike
• Medical and luggage insurance
– Bike rental (see extra)
– Anything not listed among the included services
+ 70.00 € /person For 2 days of Bergamont gravel bike rental, including lock and helmet
- 10–12 September 2021 (Book before August 10th!)
- Check all documents of the travel contract.
- Book online up to 30 days before departure: you pay the deposit (about 20% of the cost of the tour) and the extras.
- We’ll send you a link for the payment of the balance.
- Balance has to be paid up to 21 days before departure. In this moment we activate the cancellation insurance.
- All done, get ready for your Holidays! 🙂
…Are you late and you want to book? Give us a call!