Manerba and Isola del Garda by bike
Individual arrival in Lido di Manerba.
Bike fitting (if rental is included), welcome dinner and overnight at La Quiete Park Hotel***.
No bike this morning: let’s fasten our sneakers and go to conquer Rocca di Manerba! We walk towards the promontory of Manerba, dominated by the remains of an ancient fortress: the view over the lake from up there is breathtaking. After a quick descent we get to the edge of high white cliffs that plunge into the lake and we follow a panoramic path. After lunch, we have a short ride to a winery where we taste the famous wines of Valtenesi: wine and relax, the perfect end of the day!
Dinner and overnight at La Quiete Park Hotel***.
On the first day by bike, we cycle through the rolling hills of Valtenesi, dotted with medieval villages dominated by castles, to the city of Desenzano del Garda. The itinerary initially heads towards Monica, where we visit the small castle still inhabited, and then we climb up to the village of Lonato. We get off the bikes and visit the XV century Casa del Podestà, a “library house” with a collection of about 50,000 books, and the castle. We finally reach the lake by Desenzano, where we stop for lunch a for the visit of the old town. On the way back we follow narrow streets between the hills and get to the castle of Padenghe and Polpenazze, where we can appreciate wonderful views over the lake.
Dinner and overnight at La Quiete ark Hotel***.
On the last day we explore the area of the Gulf of Salò and the elegant Isola del Garda.
We cross the promontory of San Felice del Benaco and the slightly hilly countryside, cycling among large cultivated fields, and then we get to Salò after an exciting descent. There is time to visit its beautiful centre later in the afternoon: it’s time to embark for Isola del Garda. Once there, accompanied by the Cavazza family, we visit the impressive net-gothic villa and the luxuriant garden. Back in Salò, lunch and free time.
On the way back to the hotel we follow the coast of the Gulf of Salò and enjoy the view over the lake from the giant bench of San Felice and from the promontory of San Fermo.
Back in the hotel, end of services. Arrivederci!
Manerba and Isola del Garda (Travel Package, 4 days, 3 nights, 3 days by bike)
435,00 € in double room
483,00 € in single room
Included costs of insurance and booking handling: 17,00 € /person
Deposit 70, 00 € /person
To book, pay deposit and extras online. Balance has to be paid up to 21 days before departure (we’ll send you a link after your online booking).
• 3 nights with breakfast at La Quiete Park Hotel*** at Lido di Manerba, with swimming pool
• 3 dinners at the Hotel, 3-course menu, including water, glass of wine and coffee
• City taxes
• 2 itineraries by bike and a walk
• 1 tour leader by bicycle
• Guided tour of the Casa del Podestà and the Rocca di Lonato
• Valtenesi wine tasting (3 glasses) – Organic winery
• Visit of the Isola del Garda which includes the boat excursion and a small aperitivo in the villa
• Medical and luggage insurance
– Bike rental (see extra)
– Anything not listed among the included services
+ 50.00 € /person For 3 days of hybrid bike rental, including lock, helmet and bag, delivered and collected at the Hotel
+ 80.00 € /person For 3 days of Kalkhoff e-bike rental, including lock, helmet and bag, delivered and collected at the Hotel
- 6–9 May 2021 (Book before April 6th)
- 23–26 September 2021 (Book before August 23rd)
- Check all documents of the travel contract.
- Book online up to 30 days before departure: you pay the deposit (about 20% of the cost of the tour) and the extras.
- We’ll send you a link for the payment of the balance.
- Balance has to be paid up to 21 days before departure. In this moment we activate the cancellation insurance.
- All done, get ready for your Holidays! 🙂
…Are you late and you want to book? Give us a call!