Verona gravel bike Weekend
Individual arrival in Verona.
Bike fitting (if rental is included).
Dinner in Verona and overnight at Residenza Pietra di Verona, in Verona.
The itinerary leaves the city center behind and follows dirt paths that run alongside the river Adige, and then enters the heart of the classic Valpolicella. Here we cycle through the silence of the countryside, up and down the terraced hills following dirt roads and secondary roads. We reach the villages of San Giorgio Ingannapoltron and Marano with two regular climbs: the panorama from up there is spectacular and ranges from Valpolicella to Lake Garda. The thrilling descent takes us back to the plains, spotted with Venetian villas and ancient churches. Finally, we follow the Adige river and return to Verona.
Overnight at Residenza Pietra di Verona, in Verona.
The route explores the East of Verona, made up of green valleys covered with vineyards, cherry trees and olive groves. We follow dirt roads between spring water streams and reach the wide Val d’Illasi. We cross the historic center of Illasi, characterized by two imposing Venetian Villas, and then follow fascinating white roads that follow the ridge of a hill, with wide views that range up to Soave. We reach the famous medieval village of Soave, the ideal place for a break and a glass of wine. Finally, we go back to Verona following the Adige river cycle path, amidst large crops and the silence of the countryside.
Verona Gravel Weekend (Travel package, 3 days, 2 nights, 2 days by bike)
245,00 € Accommodation in Double room
315,00 € Accommodation in Single room
Deposit 40,00 €
To book, pay deposit and extras online. Balance has to be paid up to 21 days before departure (we’ll send you a link after your online booking).
• 2 overnights stay with breakfast at the Pietra di Verona Residence in Verona
• City taxes
• 2 dinners in a restaurant in Verona: 3-course menu, water, coffee, a glass of wine
• Tour leader by bike
• Medical and luggage insurance
- Bike rental (see extra)
- Anything not listed among the included services
+ 70.00 € /person For 2 days of Bergamont gravel bike rental, including lock and mobile holder
- 6–8 August 2021 (Book before 18th May!)
- Check all documents of the travel contract.
- Book online up to 30 days before departure: you pay the deposit (about 20% of the cost of the tour) and the extras.
- We’ll send you a link for the payment of the balance.
- Balance has to be paid up to 21 days before departure. In this moment we activate the cancellation insurance.
- All done, get ready for your Holidays! 🙂
…Are you late and you want to book? Give us a call!
You might be worried about the actual safety conditions linked with Covid-19. We defined special cancellation policies for 2021 and included the cancellation insurance in all travel packages, read here.