From Verona to Venice by bike
Individual arrival in Verona. Bike fitting (if rental included).
Overnight in Verona.
After crossing the historic center of Verona, the route immediately goes in the countryside and follows the course of the Adige river along a quiet cycle path. We cycle surrounded by the large crops of the Venetian plain, we pass the village of Zevio and after a few kilometers we say goodbye to the Adige to head East. We follow country roads until we reach the base of the Berici Hills and stop in Lonigo, an elegant and quiet town.
Overnight in Lonigo.
The itinerary follows the base of the verdant Berici Hills, following low traffic country lanes. Along the way we cross elegant Venetian Villas with centenary parks and pass through small villages surrounded by vineyards. You face a couple of gentle climbs that allow you to enjoy the view of the hills from above. Before arriving in Vicenza we admire the famous Villa La Rotonda, perched on a small hill, and finally we enter the beautiful city graced by the buildings by the architect Andrea Palladio.
Overnight in Vicenza.
We follow a stretch of the Berici Cycle Route and then pedal along the cycle path of the Bacchiglione river. We immediately find ourselves immersed in the countryside: Montegalda stands out among the villages we cross, characterized by a small hill dominated by an imposing villa. The route follows the sinuous Bacchiglione river, passes by the castle of San Martino and finally arrives in the center of Padua.
Pick up of the bikes.
Overnight in Padua.
An early weak up today! The Burchiello boat waits for us at 8 at Padua docks, ready to depart on the quiet waters of Brenta river. The boat passes through nine swing bridges and five locks. It stops at the beautiful Villa Foscari known as La Malcontenta, Villa Widmann in Mira and Villa Pisani in Stra for guided visits. And it arrives directly by San Marco cathedral in Venice!
Enjoy a walk through the city, taste a cicchetto with an ombra if you like, then head towards the train station. In 5 minutes the train will take you to Mestre.
Overnight in Mestre.
End of the services, individual departure from Mestre.
From Verona to Venice bike and boat SELF GUIDED (Travel Package, 6 days, 5 nights, 3 days by bike, 1 day of river cruise)
710,00 € Accommodation in double room
830,00 € Accommodation in single room
Included costs of insurance and booking handling: 30,00 €
Deposit 130,00 €
Minimum number of participants: 2 people
To book, pay deposit and extras online. Balance has to be paid up to 21 days before departure (we’ll send you a link after your online booking).
• 5 nights with breakfast at Hotel*** or quality BB
• 3 itineraries by bike: GPX tracks and PDF road book
• 4 days of luggage transfer
• Bikes’ pick up in Padua on DAY 4
• Full day of river cruise on Burchiello boat
• Visit of 3 Venetian Villas during the navigation
• Telephonic assistance 24/7
• Medical and luggage insurance
- Bike rental (see extra)
- Train tickets from Venice to Mestre on DAY 5
- City taxes
- Anything not listed among the included services
+ 60.00 € /person For 3 days of hybrid bike rental, including lock, helmet and bag, delivered in Verona and collected in Padua
+ 125.00 € /person For 3 days of touring e-bike rental, including lock, helmet, 1 pannier, front bag, mobile holder, delivered in Verona and collected in Padua
+ 125.00 € /person For 3 days of full carbon gravel bike rental, including lock, helmet, front bag, mobile holder, delivered in Verona and collected in Padua
- From Verona to Venice bike&boat PROGRAM out soon
- Every Monday from April to October 2022 (Book at least 30 days before departure!)
- Check all documents of the travel contract.
- Book online up to 30 days before departure: you pay the deposit (about 20% of the cost of the tour) and the extras.
- We’ll send you a link for the payment of the balance.
- Balance has to be paid up to 21 days before departure. In this moment we activate the cancellation insurance.
- All done, get ready for your Holidays! 🙂
…Are you late and you want to book? Give us a call!