In Italy we call it Phase 2, it is a moment in which we can move (and slowly travel too), but we still need to take precautions to strongly face the Corona virus.
What do we do?
- Office and Shop Beyond normal cleaning, we take care of extra cleaning of surfaces with alcohol solution at least twice a day. Only one person at a time can stay in each room of the shop. We have alcohol-based gel available for hand disinfection. We support cashless payments.
- Bike rentals and self-guided tours Handles and brakes, e-bike viewers, saddles and all bike components which are in contact of the client, will be sanitized with alcohol solution after every use.
- Tours Guided tours and Holidays take place most of the time in the open air and allow easy compliance with safety distances. The client might be asked to sign a form in which he declares to not be positive to covid-19 (and more). The tour leader will anyway report to the Organization who has clear signs of flu or respiratory disorders.
- Tour leaders Tour leaders are aware of all precautions and safety measures. He/she will use mask, and always has alcohol-based gel available for hand disinfection.
- Hotels and Restaurants We make sure that each third party supplier is aware of the security protocols and is in compliance with current regulations.
- #litaliacheriparte2020 #2020italyrestarts is a bonus: we decided to lower down the prices of our 2020 group bike Holidays.
See you by bike!